HR Business Partner
A fabulous opportunity to work for one of the leading global professional services companies. Located in the heart of the City of London.
As a member of the HR team you will be working as a business partner assigned to a specialist areas.
Provide HR leadership and expertise on a wide range of generalist issues working with Centres of Expertise.
Coach partners to deliver their strategic and operational objectives.
- Work with senior associates identified for partnership and support the firm's talent management programme.
- Work alongside and influence key partners to improve business performance by challenging and encouraging change in existing working practices and behaviours.
- Influence and support the various change management initiatives underway across the firm and work with senior leaders to communicate any organisational change to the practice groups as appropriate.
- Provide expert guidance and support to partners to ensure all employee and partner issues are resolved, with the emphasis on building excellent relationships and instilling trust.
- Undertake complex disciplinary and grievance procedures and flexible working requests. Conduct Appeal processes as requested.
- Oversee resourcing plans for designated practice groups and work with the Recruitment Managers to provide cost efficient and effective recruitment solutions which are in line with the needs of the business.
- Oversees international and client secondments working with the International Mobility team.
- Working with the HR Adviser(s) and Commercial Accountant(s) to monitor utilisation and capacity and prepare headcount plans and support budget processes.
- Support and deliver projects aligned to our people strategy.
- Engage the relevant stakeholders across the business to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Work closely with peers and senior leaders on global or firm-wide strategic projects e.g. Diversity and Inclusivity.
- Provide direction
- Act as a sounding-board and informally coach HR Adviser(s) on problem-solving such as developing commercial solutions.
- Oversee the delivery and communication of moderation, performance review, and salary review processes in conjunction with the Reward and Management Information team.
Learning and Development
- Promote learning and development options with partners to ensure identified development needs for them or their teams are met.
- Support HR colleagues through knowledge-sharing
- Encourage the use of the Internal Coaching Faculty to deliver high performance
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years' generalist experience with proven experience of operating at Manager/Business Partner level.
- Sound knowledge of current employment legislation.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and coaching skills.
- CIPD qualified (or equivalent).
- Experience of a professional services organisation would be an advantage, as would experience of working in EMEA or internationally.
- Previous HR team management experience.