A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable Payroll Accountant to take sole responsibility for the UK and International payroll, as well as Payroll Accounting duties. All applicants must have previous experience managing RSU, Stock options and Form 42.
- Sole responsibility for the UK and International payroll, including but not limited to leavers and starter calculations, SMP/SPP calculations, bonuses, Restricted Stock Units, updating mandatory information and calculating salaries of inbound secondees.
- Payroll Accounting - Balance sheet reconciliations, journals, accruals and GL accounting
- Vendor management for international payrolls
- Completion of all payroll related year end returns - P35, P11D, PSA analysis
- Accounting for various benefits, to include private medical insurance, death in service and sickness cover
- Comp related payments and postings
- Accounting for RSUs across multiple entities in UK and US GAAP
- Accounting for healthcare and other personal insurance
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Payroll Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly