Process Improvement - HR Operations/Payroll
This is a new position for a Process Improvement Specialist to review and update existing HR processes across the UK HR Operations team.
This is an established business with offices in more than 100 countries world-wide. They are passionate about their business and work hard to stay innovative with an entrepreneurial spirit at the core of their culture.
This Process Improvement - HR Operations/Payroll specialist will be focusing on documenting all HR/Payroll processes, whilst identifying and managing risks for the business continuity planning. You will look to redesign and optimise systems to ensure process efficiency and accuracy.
You will partner closely with the Finance team to ensure compliance and implement process improvements to increase the accuracy and speed of the payroll process.
Working on specific innovation projects alongside the HR Director to ensure the business is in line with Legislative reporting requirements.
The successful Process Improvement Specialist will possess the below skills/experience ideally:
- Prior project/change management experience ideally with Payroll/pension systems implementation
- Advanced excel/programming skills for process automation/reporting requirements
- Analytical and strong financial experience
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills
- Motivated self-starter able to map a clear plan and deliver against key deliverables
- Strong project management, deadline driven and excellent attention to detail