Senior Consultant - Organisational Design
This global mid-sized Management Consulting firm, based in central London is currently seeking Senior Consultants specialised in Organisation Design to join their growing and thriving UK People and Change business.
The team work with a broad variety of clients from large blue-chips to medium sized organisations, across a variety of sectors and will focus on:-
- Target Operating Models - looking at the bigger picture encompassing people, technology and processes
- Cost assessments
- Consultations, redundancies, restructuring, creating the organisational designs and supporting communications
- Looking at career paths, competencies, L&D
This organisation has an enviable culture and they take pride in really making a difference to the ways of working within our clients' organisations and are looking for individuals with that same passion to join them.
- You will currently be working for a consulting firm, ideally one of the big 4 or specialist OD firm.
- You have experience in Organisational Strategy, Organisation Transformation, Organisational Design and/or Target Operating Models.
- Demonstrated track record of successful consulting engagement experience; including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives
- Versatility when working across sectors
- Proven experience of leading on work streams
- Excellent interpersonal skills with stakeholders of all levels
- Regular UK travel is a requirement for this role
This is a permanent opportunity, based in central London with regular UK travel. Salary banding between £48,000 - £58,000 + travel allowance + excellent bonus.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.