HR Business Partner
The role of the HR Business partner based in Feltham will be split between generalist HR duties such as; employee relations, recruitment and projects, and driving the L&D focus for the wider business.
The organisation based in Feltham are a global logistics and supply chain operator with a network spanning 120 countries.
The key responsibilities of the HR Business Partner role are;
Provide advice and assistance to all levels within the organisation
- Review/implement policies and procedures
- Coach/guide managers on HR polices/employment law
- Deputising for the HR manager when necessary
- Design the L&D structure for the business and conduct/organise training sessions
- Assist managers with identifying training needs
- Play an active role in all aspects of the employee lifecycle
The successful candidate for the HR Business Partner role will;
- Have strong employee relations skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Have strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Be self-sufficient and proactive
- Have worked in a HR Advisor/Generalist capacity with a keen desire for learning and development
- have the ability to take on/prioritise own workload
A fast paced, HR Business Partner role within a global logistics company. This role is great for someone who has an interest in L&D as there is the opportunity to drive the L&D initiative forward.
Salary on offer between £35,000 - £40,000