Are you an HR professional with a passion for Recruitment, looking to move into one of the most prestigious organisations in the world?
My client is looking for a polished and experienced Recruitment professional to join a high-energy and supportive recruitment team. You will be integral to the continuous growth of this rapidly expanding business, with the responsibility of both the sourcing and recruitment administration. This is an exceptionally busy, fast-paced role that enables you to build relationships with the business areas you support.
- Establish clear recruitment needs and work to directly source and attract candidates.
- Advertising roles on career websites, press publications, search CV databases and review CVs against requirements to create a shortlist.
- Arranging interviews.
- Undertake telephone screening.
- Design and co-ordinate all logistics for assessment centres.
- Start to create candidate talent pools for volume role categories.
- Ensuring the Applicant Tracking System is up to date and accurate.
- Candidate contract generation and on-boarding.
- Ad hoc support for the Recruitment Managers as appropriate.
- Ad hoc project work e.g. agency events, interview training projects, system work etc.
The role will suit someone who has either agency or in-house experience, so if you think you have what it takes, then please get in touch!
Apply for Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly