Learning & Development Business Partner
The main aim of the role is to deliver a Learning and Development business partnering service to one of the broking divisions ensuring that L&D issues within these business units are implanted and manged effectively.
The post holder will work on an operational and strategic level as th L&D function is newly established. You will have the opportunity to help change the role from an operational to Learning Consulting role and be able to take stake holders on this journey and new ways of working.
The ideal person will have the key responsibilities:
- Providing L&D Consultancy
- Stakeholder management - working closely with COO, HRBP and central L&D function
- access relevant training materials for teams and individuals
- Design and deliver high quality training programmes
- organise training venues and logistics
- liase with 3rd party suppliers
- Proactively partner with business, highlighting areas for improvement.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an L&D consultancy role and working with third party suppliers. Previous experience of working within the insurance sector is not essential.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.