Talent Acquisition Manager
A highly experienced Talent Acquisition Manager is required for a truly unique, ethical and values driven organisation in the heart of Leeds.
My client is embarking on a very exciting period of growth and transformation. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to own a recruitment function end-to-end and set the strategy moving forward. This opportunity will suit someone who is excited by the prospect of change and the challenges that come with it.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Defining and delivering the Talent Acquisition Strategy with a focus on digital and online direct sourcing
- Coaching and developing a high performing team of Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Deliver new Talent Acquisition external website
- Design the strategy and deliver a recruitment website and improved ATS and analytics delivering a reduction in cost and time to hire.
- Proactively drive continuous improvement into the Talent Acquisition process and systems
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Source and partner with an external company to design an Employer Brand and Attraction strategy
To be considered for this role, you will have a number of years experience within internal recruitment management. You must be passionate about managing a team, have integrity in abundance and be excited about going on a journey with this employer.