Interim Recruitment Resourcing Advisor (6 month FTC)
Have you got previous recruitment experience?
Are you seeking an in house Resourcing role?
If you answered yes to any of these two questions then please read on.
I am extremely excited to be representing my client who, due to an increase in workload is seeking a proactive enthusiastic Recruitment/Resourcing professional on an interim basic for 6 months which has the potential of going permanent.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Interim Recruitment Advisor you will be the main point of contact for candidates and internal stakeholders providing a high level of service from application to placement. See below other duties this is not limited too.
- Use all available attraction tools to ensure a strong pipeline of new starters to the business and delivery against time to hire and cost per hire targets.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all vacancy activity
- Plan, book and facilitate interviews and recruitment events across the region
- Provide exceptional and tailored customer service to the business
- Provide recruitment support as directed by the senior stakeholders
If you feel you have the drive and passion to work in a fast paced in house recruitment team and are available for a FTC then please contact Daniel Preston Routledge for an informal conversation or apply below.