Want to progress from HR Advisor to HRBP?
If you are an experienced HR Advisor who would like the opportunity to progress with the help and support of a Senior HR Manager then please get in touch. Due to a number of internal promotions, my client is looking for someone they can mentor, support and develop towards their first HR Manager role.
You would have the support of two very senior HR Managers who are both inspirational and passionate to work with and happy to impart their knowledge to help your elevate your career to the next level.
This role will take ultimate responsibility for a client group of circa 400 people within the organisation from both an operational and strategic perspective. You will also be involved in cross-function projects and coordinate the day to day office operations, implementing and supporting the people strategy. Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the face of HR for the business.
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organisation.
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan.
- Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur.
- Develop and maintain a succession plans for all departments.
I have a very detailed job description for this role and would be happy to send this and more information to you confidentially.
Apply for Want to progress from HR Advisor to HRBP?
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly