Recruitment Consultant - Teaching background
We are looking for the best talent from sporting backgrounds to join our Nottingham team as a Recruitment Consultant. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a meritocratic and organically grown environment where you can set the pace of your progression.
PageGroup is formed of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We're proud to be a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for, a Glassdoor Top 25 employer and a Top 100 Undergraduate employer, as well as a FTSE 250 listed business. Our 25 offices across the UK have the same 'work hard, play hard' mentality, made present by the strong work ethic and celebration of success our 1000+ consultants bring. We're looking for like-minded individuals, who are ambitious and determined to make a real career out of a sales role, to join us as we continue the growth in each of our 26 specialist disciplines.
Recruitment is a complex sales role. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needsSourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sectorManaging the recruitment process from interview to offerOffer management and negotiationNetworking to build business information
A good teacher is structured, disciplined, motivated, and a good communicator. All of these characteristics can be transferable to the role of a Recruitment Consultant. Have you ever had to negotiate with someone? Had to adapt your approach depending on your audience? Or had to push yourself to achieve the best result? These are situations you could find yourself in as a Recruitment Consultant. A career in teaching can offer a great foundation for working in recruitment, with great financial rewards and opportunities for career progression.
Page Group already employ a number of ex-Teachers; some of the best and most successful talent we employ have come from teaching backgrounds. To hear from individuals about their transition into recruitment please take a look over the below:
- An autonomous, meritocratic environment where you can control your own business, reinforced by support and market leading training from a fantastic brand
- The opportunity to work as a consultant, building meaningful mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates alike
- Cooperative and fun team atmosphere, where you will be working with colleagues as opposed to against them
- Career development where you are in control of your progression - with potential to operate at Manager, Director and Managing Director level all dependent on your own hard work