HR Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has a risen for a HR Business Partner to lead the strategic HR function for two investment boutiques headquartered in the UK. This is an Interim contract covering a minimum of 9 months; this could be extended based on the companies needs and requirements.
You will serve as an active partner of the business's management team and is responsible for updates to senior management as well as senior HR management, keeping all parties updated on a proactive basis, of all HR, legal, policy, or employee relations matters that may impact the organisations' interests.
You will be responsible for the implementation of best practice for HR policies and procedures throughout all lines of business units.
- Act as a strategic business partner with senior clients to understand and implement business strategies.
- Support and help align HR strategy programs to achieve all business goals including leadership development, resource planning, talent acquisition and performance management.
- Collaborate with other managers and key stakeholders to implement and update all HR policies and procedures.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition partners to manage all recruitment activities, at all levels of management and staff.
- Delegate and closely partner with Investment Management HR Advisory team on HR matters, as appropriate to leverage new HR model.
- Work alongside and support the Talent & Organizational team and the Investment Management Talent team with the on-going integration of their Performance Management and Succession Management processes.
- Assist in the design, development, communication and implementation of local compensation, incentive plans, in line with corporate guidance, policy and local business requirements.
- Actively champion the Employee Engagement and Diversity imperatives.
- Implement corporate HR initiatives, tailored appropriately to local requirements.
- Flawlessly execute fundamental competencies - ensure completed team work is accurate, timely, and displays well thought out reasoning and judgment.
- Demonstrate mature, sensitive and timely management of local ER issues.
- Exercise appropriate risk control while implementing HR processes that are cost effective, efficient and business focused.
- Responsible for the effective management of HR matters in accordance with corporate direction and guidance, as well as local legal, regulatory and employee relations requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree or certification preferred.
- Preferred 8-10 years of progressive related experience in strategic HRBP role, particularly within the financial services industry and ideally within Asset Management
- Strategic business partner experienced in supporting and guiding the business/management in the areas of organizational development, compensation, talent acquisition and retention, performance management, and career development
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong overall business acumen and analytical skills with the ability to quickly grasp business issues and understand business strategy
- Interpersonal relations: particularly tact, sensitivity, professionalism, confidentiality and diplomacy
- Excellent project management skills and experience with a drive for results, and sense of urgency
This role is available immediately on an initial 9 month contract.
Salary circa £257 a day