Fabulous HR Advisor for Immediate Start!
If you are an available immediately HR Advisor who would like to be part of a high energy and first class HR team who have plenty of fun then please contact me.
The HR Director describes her working style as "fun, creative and outcome focussed". I have worked with for her for the past ten years and she told me that her priority is finding someone who is enthusiastic and hardworking, but above all, fun! You will be encouraged to bring your personality to work and join a dedicated team who are recognised by the business as offering a first class service.
This is a full Generalist role where you will not be expected to work long hours, but you will be expected to work hard and look after a client group of 220. The culture is one in which people are treated as individuals and everyone shares a passion for providing a first class HR service. The rest of the HR team told me that working for this HR Director they feel valued and have the opportunity to get involved in plenty of exciting HR projects which allow them to develop their career and work towards promotions.
When we discussed the role, the HR Director mentioned that her wish list would include the following:
- Someone creative with ideas and looking to learn and develop
- Not overly formal and understand that process has to be followed, but is not 'too process driven'
- Help with the development of new policies and processes throughout the firm
- You will need to be CIPD fully qualified (or if not, currently studying)
- Plenty of initiative and happy to make suggestions and recommendations
Lastly, she was quick to mention that you should be looking to join a sociable firm who all go out together and conduct many meetings over a glass of wine or cup of coffee!
If you are interested, please contact me for more information.