HR Business Partner - Global Law Firm
A global law firm based in the City of London is looking for a commercial and articulate HR Business Partner to join the highly regarded HR team. Reporting in to the Head of HR based in APAC, with a dotted line in to the HR Director of London, will partner directly with multiple globally dispersed fee-earning client groups in a broad HR generalist role, covering HR Advisory, Projects and Ops, supported by HR Advisors and Assistants.
More specifically, as an HR Business Partner within this global law firm based in the City of London, responsibilities will include:
- Managing relationships with Partners and fee-earners based locally and across a number of global locations to define and implement HR Strategy, Projects and BAU HR Ops supported by the wider HR specialist functions and HR Advisors and Assistants across your assigned client groups.
- Managing annual HR processes - recruitment, performance management, salary and bonus reviews etc.
- Managing global Employee Relations and Policy related matter.
- Managing complext global projects: Re-structures, Engagement, Office Openings, Diversity & Inclusion.
- Managing Talent & Succession processes and driving development programmes supported by the L&D team.
- Managing / supporting more junior members of the established HR team.
You will be an accomplished HR Business Partner, HR Manager or Senior HR Manager with a track record operating within global law firms of professional services environments. You will be comfortable managing global HR projects, ER and HR Advisory working independently with Partners and fee-earners in a high touch, relatively corporate and commercial environments. Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (peferred).
If you are interested in this HR Business Partner role with a global law firm based in the City of London, please apply directly.
Apply for HR Business Partner - Global Law Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly