Head of HR - Accountancy
An accountancy organisation based in London with circa 300 employees across 6 offices is looking for a Head of HR to join the HR team. Reporting in to the Managing Partner, you will be responsible for managing the HR strategy, HR Projects (M&A/TUPE) and HR Operations, supported by a small HR team in a broad role. The team also consists of a Recruitment Manager to manage resourcing.
More specifically, as the Head of HR within this highly regarded accountancy organisation, responsiblities will include:
- Managing relationships with the Partnership and Business Heads
- Defining and delivering the HR Strategy
- Managing HR projects - primarily M&A, TUPE, re-structuring and engagement
- Managing annual HR processes; performance manangement, appraisals, salary reviews etv
- Oversee talent & development processes
- Oversee HR team
You will be either an existing Head of HR or Senior HR Manager ideally with professional services or partnership experience. You will be comfortable managing HR projects and strategy as well as delivering HR ops in a broad role. M&A / TUPE experience preferred. Degree and / or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in this Head of HR role based in London with an accountancy organisation please apply directly.