HR Advisor - Watford - £30,000 plus benefits
Excellent opportunity to join this growing commercial organisation in a newly created role as a HR Advisor. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will work alongside the HR & Payroll Administrator and act as first point of contact, providing support and guidance for first-line employment related queries and ensuring delivery of a first-class customer experience. This is a generalist role for someone who has experience of supporting Managers with recruitment and employee relations issues.
You will be involved in the following:-
- Dealing with various HR queries
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating HR policies and processes
- Managing staff relationships
- supporting with various investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Co-ordinating and supporting on any recruitment campaigns
- Partnering with line management to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management
- Ad-hoc Projects
You will need the following experience:-
- Completed CIPD Level 5 or working towards completion
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the best practice on recruitment and selection
- Ability to use a HR Information system
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.