Internal Recruitment Advisor
LMA Recruitment's client, an International Financial Services business are currently looking to hire an Internal Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis. This is a new role due to the rapid growth of the business and will be responsible for end to end recruitment processes.
The Recruitment Advisor will lead the recruitment across the UK and International offices
- Working with the Hiring Managers to identify recruitment needs and agreeing on a recruitment plan.
- Managing end to end recruitment processes, including the creation and posting job descriptions, liaising with recruitment agencies, arranging interviews, new starter documentation, reference checks, and on boarding.
- Using your experience to agree best recruitment practice and sourcing methods.
- Working with the preferred recruitment suppliers and direct attraction channels to deliver a cost effective recruitment solution.
- 3-5 years recruitment or relevant HR experience
- Relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification
- Strong communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Possesses a proactive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under their own autonomy or as part of a team.