5 days left
- Full Time
A leading Management Consultancy firm are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join the team on a 12month FTC. This is a great graduate role or for someone to make the move inhouse.
- Managing all internal processes associated with recruitment e.g. updating recruitment applicant tracking system [ATS] as required; sending out correspondence to candidates; archiving files etc.
- Working with the recruitment manager team ensuring the relevant authorisation has been obtained for each vacancy
- Ensuring that job adverts are placed on the relevant advertising websites as appropriate
- Where appropriate, reviewing CVs and logging them on the recruitment ATS
- Liaising directly with the business to arrange interviews and where appropriate arranging video conference facilities; coordinating candidates' travel; preparing and sending papers to partners and hiring managers
- Keeping an up to date and accurate record of the progress of applications
- Preparing offer letters and contracts and arranging for these to be signed
- Processing and reconciling invoices and reimbursing interview expenses
- Ensuring the vacancy spread-sheet is kept up to date, accurate and reliable at all times for purposes of extracting
- Reviewing and responding to speculative CVs and applications as appropriate
- Supporting ad hoc recruitment campaigns
- Other ad hoc duties as required
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Recruitment Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly