6 month fixed term contract for an Internal Recruiter
Your new company
An internal Recruiter is required on a contract basis for an initial period of 6 months based in Colchester Essex. If the contract is a success there is the potential for this contract to be appointed on a permanent basis
Your new role
Working independently you will identify and source a competent work force through the delivery of an onsite recruitment service. Managing the entire life cycle for new employees.
- Working collaboratively and proactively with the onsite management team, you will identify, create and advertise all vacancies
- Proactively use job boards, social media and LinkedIn to source suitable candidates
- Identify and attend events to promote the organisation and vacancies
- Develop and maintain key external relationships
- Effectively manage candidates within their recruitment life cycle through the applicant tracking system
- Conduct telephone interviews and face to face interviews
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have a proven background in recruitment or internal resourcing. You will have managed a pipeline of candidates and have experience of attracting individuals from various methods.
What you'll get in return
A 6 month contract with the possibility of a permanent position. Pension scheme, onsite parking, 28 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, life assurance and employee assistance helpline.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.