HR Business Partner - Insurance
A global insurance and reinsurance company based in the City of London is looking for an HR Business Partner to join the HR team. This is a broad HR Generalist role with a focus on HR Advisory, HR Projects and HR Ops, supported by an HR BP who you manage. The organisation is circa 1500 globally with 180 in London working with global offices.
As an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with Business Heads located locally and internationally
- Managing annual HR processes; recruitment, performance management, salary and bonus reviews
- Driving Talent and Development initatives
- Managing Employee Relations and Policy related matters
- Managing an HR BP / Assistant
- Managing HR Ops as part of a small collaborative team
Note: Payroll and Comp will primarily be managed by the Reward Specialist.
You will be an accomplished HR Business Partner ideally operating within a global insurance or reinsurance organisation (or financial / professional services). You will be comfortable driving HR strategy as well as managing HR projects and HR Ops as part of a small collaborative team in a strategic and operational broad generalist role. Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in this HR Business Partner - Insurance role based in the City of London please apply directly.