HR Business Partner
The client has anticipated change was needed in the public sector and have an ambitious transformation agenda. They are changing in the way they think, the way they work, and the ways in which they deliver services. Remarkable progress has been made so far, but there is much more to do.
We are looking for an experienced HR Consultant/HRBP with previous experience in the following areas:
- Strategic projects and change initiatives including restructures, redundancy and changes to terms and conditions
- Management of ER issues including performance improvement, absence management, grievance, and disciplinary
- Advising employees and coach line managers on ODP/HR policies and procedures.
- Guide the creation of job profiles to support the next phase of organisational design.
- Job profile evaluation
- Provide regular and timely information to management team
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- CIPD or other post graduate qualification in human resources/development or equivalent by experience
- Significant experience of working with managers to develop appropriate HR interventions to support business needs.
- Understanding and practical experience of the range of HR functions, practice and procedure relevant to a modern HR environment