Planning & Resource Manager
The crewing manager will manage a team of crewing officers, while planning long-term planning for the crewing of vessels.
A transport business in Gourock.
The Crewing Manager will manage the team of crewing officers to ensure all rostering activity is correct and compliant. The Crewing manager will:
- perform all analysis to complete long-term crew planning
- ensure all rostering is within budget
- work with managers to ensure vessel staffing levels are correct
- be on call for emergency situations
The crewing manager will have:
- good experience rostering or crewing
- ideally experience of a maritime environment
- good people management skills
- strong analytical skills
- ability to switch from reactive to proactive when needed
A great salary of £35-52k with good benefits.