HR Business Partner
An experienced HR BP is now being sought for this global organisation. Based in Brussels, you will use your recruitment and talent review skills to provide consultative recommendations and influence stakeholders. Whilst partnering with other HR BP’s within the group, you will have sole responsibility for this newly acquired business.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Executes data collection and analysis against HR metrics and reviews findings
- Coordinates with COEs, HRBPs on alignment with HR services, programs and policies being implemented in the market
- Tracks and documents talent trends and local employment regulations
- Fulfils data sharing requests and facilitates communications across functions to support HR programs and processes
- Monitors local policies and programs for alignment to budget
- Performs and documents talent review and succession planning processes
- Supports Managers with processes including recruiting, performance management and employee moves and objective setting
- Fluent French and English language skills
The ideal candidate will have come from an a similar HR BP background that has focused on recruitment and talent review projects, any exposure to acquisitions would be of particular value. Experience of building effective relationships, strong communication skills and the ability to influence others is advantageous.