HR Transformation - Consultant
This leading global management consultancy are looking for a Consultant to join their Human Capital Function. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in HR Transformation and Technology to work in an established brand and to take their consultancy career to the next level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting organisations through all stages of the HR Transformation and Technology implementation process
- Designing and developing Target Operating Models to support the delivery of large scale transformation projects
- Providing insights and recommendations to clients for the design, development and implementation of HR services
- Managing HR Transformation projects across the full project lifecycle to meet client needs
- Proactively managing relationships both internally with colleagues as well with senior client stakeholders
- You will either worked as a management consultant, or in a strategic position in an internal HR function
- A track record of delivering HR Transformation related projects including Project Management, HR technology and Process Design
- Post-graduate degrees and certifications in Cloud HCM technology such as Workday, SuccessFactors, and Oracle are desirable but not essential
Whether you have recently completed a consultancy graduate scheme, or you are looking to make the next step in your consulting career, this is a great opportunity to gain exposure to large scale HR Transformation projects in a global consultancy with real scope for progression.
For more information on this exciting role, or for more information, please apply today.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Transformation - Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly