Our client is a top global investment bank based in Canary Wharf. They now have a superb opportunity available for a Campus Recruiter (Graduate Recruitment). The Campus Recruitment team will be responsible for the execution of the recruitment strategy for the investment banks Analyst Programmes in EMEA.
This is an excellent role for someone who already has exposure in the graduate recruitment field that is keen to work for a world class organisation. This role will be in high demand so please apply ASAP!!
The main purpose of the role will be to manage the relationships between the Firm and various universities in order to promote the Firm in a positive manner and secure the top talent coming through. You will organise, plan and run events for each of your assigned universities across EMEA.
Your aim will be to fulfil the hiring requirements for your designated business areas - Analyst levels. To be effective at this you will develop strong relationships with hiring managers to identify their requirements and candidate profiles in order to create talent pipelines.
- Strong academic background
- Campus attraction experience, seeking further exposure across a variety of business areas and levels.
- Will have experience in running assessment centres, interviewing, business partnering and to become solely responsible for hiring requirements of those businesses.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Numerical, analytical and effective problem solver
- Strong reporting skills
- Microsoft Office
- Flexibility with regards to working hours - travel will be required with 4-6 Saturday assessment centres
The successful candidate will be a confident, enthusiastic and professional self-starter. They will be a strong team player, be resilient working under pressure and to tight deadlines. They will thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment and be capable of working with a demanding client group.