HR Content Editor
Editorial Content, Communications, Marketing, Proofreading, HR Content Editor, Human Resources, HR Online
Your new company
A leading, developmental and inspiring organisation who are based in Cambridge and have a global presence. Rapidly becoming an "Employer of choice" in Cambridgeshire.
Your new role
One key part of delivering a successful HR Services model focuses on providing employees and line managers with clear and consistent HR information, made available through self-service, via the organisation's primary HR channel: My HR portal.
Over the next six months, the organisation intend to improve the consistency and completeness of their HR online content and they are seeking to appoint an experienced content editor to help them achieve this.
This role will work as a key member of the Strengthen HR Programme team to analyse current HR content, and improve the current experience through developing impactful, customer focused content.
Candidate Focus & Challenge
- Have a passion to drive great customer experience through creating purposeful, engaging HR online content.
- Work alongside the HR Global Webmaster & HR Portal Communications Leads to analyse, improve, search optimise and publish content on the My HR portal.
- Articulate HR information to employees in an accessible, accurate and consistent manner.
- Support HR portal testing, focusing on content and the broader customer experience and usability.
- Ensure information meets expected editorial quality standards.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of HR digital content standards and editorial guidelines.
What you'll need to succeed
Candidate Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Editorial/content generation/communications experience - creative (writing), with an eye for detail (proofreading).
- Relevant educational background, e.g. in communication, marketing or journalism
- Ability to rationalise existing content into employee focused, consumable and clear information.
- Excellent command of written English
- Ability to manage competing tasks efficiently and prioritise competing workloads within a matrixed team environment.
- An understanding of natural (organic) search engine optimisation
- Collaborative and inclusive - able to engage different stakeholders within HR and in the broader business to create/improve content
- Confident using core Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of using ServiceNow knowledge management is desirable.
- Understanding of common HR processes e.g. recruitment, on-boarding, desirable.
Job Dimensions This role will be standard working hours, Monday-Friday, and can be remote working or office based
What you'll get in return
Commitment is offered by the employer for a 6 month contract role - paid at a generous day rate.
This role would offer you the opportunity of gaining a well-respected employer on your cv - with potential opportunity to move internally when the contract role concludes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Content Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly