My client are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join in a new and exciting role to help them with our growth across the UK. As a Business Change consultancy, they are looking for this person to have previous recruitment experience to deliver and continue to shape our year-round hiring of graduates into their 3-year development programme.
My client are leading Business Change Consultancy.
- Attracting the very best candidates using a range of channels including social media
- Screening candidates, working with the management team on role matching
- Developing strategic attraction plans with the Marketing team
- Managing candidates across the end to end recruitment journey
- Producing MI and performance reports for the business
- Responding to general recruitment enquiries
- Developing and managing third party relationships
- General data administration including contract management and screening
In addition, you will identify future needs and create solutions to support the growth and evolution of the business.
- Previous experience of working in recruitment owning the end to end candidate journey.
- Previous use of CRM software, proficient using Microsoft Excel and detailed knowledge of social channels are all essential
- Proven hands on experience of management reporting
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Proactive approach and able to work to deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- Demonstrates resilience under pressure
- Professional in approach
£41,000 - £45,000 plus benefits and can work from home