Are you an experienced HR Assistant?
Would you like to work for a modern design agency?
Are you looking to develop your HR experience with a global company?
A global design agency is looking to recruit an experienced HR Assistant to join their team on a 12 month contract covering maternity leave.
You will already have at least two years experience working within a HR function and have strong administrative skills.
Reporting to the HR Director you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the HR Department, including preparing the monthly payroll, managing the monthly pension scheme and helping with staff queries.
- Administration of key employment processes including new starters, probation letters and leaver notification.
- Preparation of offer letters, employee & freelancer contracts and other HR written correspondence including employment references.
- Preparing the monthly payroll for approx. 110 UK employees to send to a Payroll bureau.
- Assisting employees with any payroll queries and resolving any issues, including the management of the electronic payslips.
- Administration of the company's pension scheme, including helping staff with their queries.
- Responsible for maintaining the employee HR files, ensuring the ID checks have been carried out for new starters and original signed copies are kept on file.
- Assisting with the recruitment process, liaising with agencies and candidates and interviewing prospective candidates.
- Induction process, including coordinating & carrying out induction meetings, new starter lunches, new starter intranet cards.
- Solid HR generalist experience of working in a busy HR department, ideally an agency environment.
- Prior experience of administrating payroll and benefits.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise work load effectively.
- Strong numerical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Discrete, approachable, reliable and ensures confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to use own initiative to resolve queries successfully.
- Tenacious, able to chase up outstanding issues and see things through to the end.
- Flexible approach to work and willing to take on additional responsibilities as required.
- Intermediate level - Excel & Word.
- CIPD Qualified.
This role is covering maternity and is therefore a 12 month contract with a potential start date the first week of May.
Please apply today for a potential interview next week.