HR Business Partner
We are currently working with a well known company in Kent to source a CIPD qualified HR Business Partner with mixed strategic and operational experience. This is a fast-paced and hands-on role including day-to-day function through to change management projects.
Our client is a reputable local business going through an exciting period of change. They are a growing SME within a challenging and fast-paced sector, with a great deal of scope for change management projects within the HR team.
- Employee relations including grievance and disciplinaries
- Recruitment campaigns partnering with hiring managers
- Change management projects including large restructures
- Overseeing day to day HR operations
- Developing policy and procedure
- Management development
- Ad-hoc projects
You will ideally be CIPD Level 5 qualified and above, however this is not essential. You must have generalist experience in strategic and operational HR, preferably in an SME background. Experience in change management projects is highly desirable.
- £45-50k Salary
- Onsite parking
- Competitive benefits package