An exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator
Your new role
This is a pivotal role providing all payroll and HR related administration including reporting for the UK business. The role is stand alone and experience in processes and payroll are required.
- To be the first point of contact/escalation for any internal HR and payroll issues - adhering to strict confidentiality at all times
- To champion excellent standards of quality and continuous improvement to existing HR processes
- Manage and improve the departments existing administration processes and provide access to all HR policies across UK covering HR and payroll
- Manage the HRIS ensuring optimal functionality of the system to cover the full spectrum of administration processes and development of the system and reporting requirements
- Be an expert at management information reporting using
- Manage the Pension auto -enrolment and reporting
What you'll need to succeed
Proactive, methodical, process driven * Ability to challenge the status quo in pursuit of HR good practice * A strong team player * Strong organisational skills, multiple other tasks/projects * Highly self-motivated, accountable and committed * Excellent problem solving skills * Strong interpersonal skills * Champion HR Database user, preferably ADP * Strong Microsoft skills trained in Word and Excel * Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to influence staff at all levels of the organisation * Excellent attention to detail and be a champion of high standards * Enjoy being part of a busy team, carry confidence and be prepared to be flexible to take on the challenges this brings * Comprehensive knowledge of policies * Demonstrable experience of implementing good HR best practice * Ability to prioritise & multi-task whilst juggling the core day to day requirements of the job * Champion of payroll * Maintain private and confidential company information
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.