Learning & Development Senior Executive
My client is an international law firm based in the City who is looking to recruit a Learning & Development Senior Executive to work in line with the Learning & Development Team.
Being an influential HR professional, the Learning & Development Senior Executive will design and deliver the firm's business services curriculum, providing practical advice of the highest standard around learning and development.
The key duties will include:
- Building strong relationships with key Business Service heads to establish credibility, trust and knowledge of their needs.
- Acting as an internal consultant identifying development gaps and making L&D and organisational development recommendations.
- Creating programmes for business service teams.
- Developing core management skills programmes for all business service departments.
- Designing and delivering team building events which provide a clear and effective outcome.
- Managing the budget to enable the delivery of a best practice training curriculum.
- Acting as a project lead and participant in a number of key organisational changes.
The L&D Senior Executive will be a senior HR professional who has experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders, to become a trusted advisor. You will have proven experience in a learning and development/training role, preferably within a partnership/professional services environment and on an international basis. Experience of successfully designing, delivering, scheduling, organising and administrating seminars is essential. Being commercially astute, you will be a strong team player and have the ability to remain flexible in your proactive thinking and approach.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Learning & Development Senior Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly