People Policy Advisor
Experienced People Policy Advisor required to join this busy HR function on a 6 month contract.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Conducting a review of the organisation's people policies to assess their compliance and accessibility, presenting recommendations and findings
- Supporting the policy and reward team and participating in projects
- Working closely with the people team, providing guidance on people policy and employment legislation and supporting employee relations where necessary
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Previous experience of working within a people policy or employee relations role within a financial services organisation
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced, constantly changing unionised environment
- Extensive knowledge of UK employment relations, employment law and people policy management
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Gravitas with the confidence to challenge existing processes and stakeholders at all levels
To apply, please send an up to date CV to this posting or call Emma on 0141 240 2410 for further information
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.