Interim HR Analyst
Currently working with a client near Staines who are searching for an Interim HR Analyst to join their team for 6 months paying up to £600 per day. The role of Interim HR Analyst will be to work as part of a project team providing HR data analysis for a key transformation/organisational redesign programme.
- Detailed Analysis of organisational model proposals - including FTE/HC, gradings, job codes, etc
- Set up FTE tracking in alignment with Finance/HR Programme requirements
- Fortnightly baseline tracking of headcount
- Business case, budget support as needed
- Maintain accurate organisation charts as needed
- Job grading and job title analysis support as required
- Produce pivot tables, graphs
- Produce short summary interpretation of data in PowerPoint
- Liaison with Reward and Resourcing to exchange data as needed including accurate grading information
- Set up of regular reporting
- Production of ad hoc information as required
- Management of the project shared drive
- Management of job description library
The successful candidate for this role will Ideally be HR qualified or has a relevant degree. You will be highly comfortable and experienced in manipulating HR data and able to interpret patterns of information around multiple categories eg functional/geographic, job families, headcount categories, job titles, gradings, etc. With excellent excel skills (ideally advanced, including pivots), you will be able to work with existing templates/information as well as set up new reporting mechanisms, should have the ability to interpret and present data well (including good powerpoint skills), structured and highly organized with the ability to balance high accuracy with speed of response. It is essential that you understand Data Privacy/GDPR requirements when handling data and will have experience working in an HR environment, ideally in Organisation Design, restructure, etc, Ideally you will have experience working in an international organization with familiarization of different HR practices/legal requirements (including GDPR).
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.