Corporate Responsibility & Diversity Assistant
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Corporate Responsibility & Diversity Assistant to join one of the most sought after international law firms, in their stunning London office on a permanent basis.
The CR & Diversity Assistant will play a pivotal role in providing a seamless service on all CR initiatives and delivery of the CR and Diversity & Inclusion strategy within the firm.
The key duties will include:
- Preparing statistics, completing surveys and benchmark & quarterly reports
- Organising diversity training, preparing presentations and monitoring progress
- Liaising with external charities to coordinate volunteering activities
- Assisting in the ongoing review of policies and procedures
- Maintaining the diversity training tracker
- Working with the Manager to promote the team’s function within the firm and build an international network
The CR & Diversity Assistant will have experience of undertaking a variety of administrative tasks and possess confident drafting skills. You must remain positive in your approach to problem-solving and have the ability to work to tight deadlines. You will have determination, discretion and tact as well as a strong sense of personal pride in order to deliver a first-class service. Experience in a legal or professional services environment is desirable.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Corporate Responsibility & Diversity Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly