Reward & Benefits Specialist
Morgan McKinley is working with a brilliant finance organisation to source a Reward & Benefit Specialist. The successful candidate will be the primary UK contact for all reward & benefits operational related queries, questions and projects for all UK staff.
- Advising internal staff on reward & benefits policy & procedures.
- Delivering the yearly compensation process for all employees from modelling of bonus pool to delivering compensation statements.
- Managing all reward & benefits data and queries
- Working alongside the Head of Reward with Executive compensation.
- Assisting with compensation data gathering for surveys and bench-marking.
- Supporting on business and HR projects that link to Reward & Benefit.
- Strong knowledge and application of compensation best practices
- Applied knowledge of compensation market pricing
- Highly skilled with Excel - Formulas, V-Look up, Pivot tables
- Excellent experience in Reward & Benefits for at least 5 years
- Knowledge on UK (essential) and US (preferable) governmental regulations
- Have proficient and broad understanding of HR systems, processes, and 3rd party providers.
If you are interested in this position please call Henry on the HR team - 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.