HR Coordinator EMEA- French / Spanish
5 days left
- Full Time
Human Resources Coordinator, EMEA
- Support EMEA HR team with roll-out of compensation and performance management programs (merit planning, incentive compensation, talent reviews). Adapt processes, create tools/templates, as needed.
- Develop and provide detailed quarterly metrics on key employment trends (hiring, attrition, etc.), incorporating external market trends.
- Conduct exit interviews, track trends, and provide key insights
- Responsible for onboarding and off-boarding end to end process.
- Ensure new hires have legal right to work documentation and any other necessary information.
- Full responsibility for our intern/co-op program; Manage university partnerships
- Update and maintain employee database (Workday) and other systems as required
- Responsible for generating monthly and ad hoc HR reports
- Plan logistics including technology set-up for meetings, trainings, and roundtables
- Liaison with payroll and other HR departments to resolve day- to- day employee issues
- Provide adhoc reporting and analysis as required
- Create adhoc presentations and prepare communications as required
- Partner with EMEA HR team to coordinate and deliver L&D needs/fulfilment in support of business requirements
- Make recommendations for process improvements and innovations to drive efficiencies
- Support managers with self-service tools and processes, including onboarding, off-boarding, department changes, performance management tools
Degree in business management, Human Resources or related discipline in which business knowledge and an understanding of human resources practices are gained.
- Previous HR experience; preferably 1-3 years
- Must be fluent in English and French/Spanish
- Exceptional organisational skills and analytical abilities; strong data and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication; Relationship building
- Demonstrated success in providing timely and accurate information
- Ability to handle multiple priorities/projects simultaneously and strong problem solving skills
- Must-have behavioural attributes: Independent self-starter, positive can-do-mind-set, collaborative, flexible, resourceful, desire to grow, learn, and advance
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Apply for HR Coordinator EMEA- French / Spanish
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly