Exciting generalist opportunity with exposure to everything from employee relations and employment law, to compensation and benefits.
Its a high growth business with plans to almost triple in size over the next couple of years. The role reports directly into the HRD.
Growing International Firm in London.
The successful HR Manager will be a true generalist with knowledge and experience across the range of HR. The role holder will have a proven track record in dealing with Employee Relations and have had exposure to Compensation and Benefits change. A comfortable working knowledge of UK Employment Law would be important as the company grows swiftly over the next couple of years.
The HR Manager will have a proven track record of success in a similar generalist role in London.
The successful HR Manager will be comfortable working closely across the business. Other skills will include -
* Strong Communicator & stakeholder management skills across all levels
* International business experience would be an added benefit
* Proactive work ethic to stay in step with growth and changes in regulations and employment law#
* Comfortable in a small team; Not afraid to roll up your sleeve
* London financial services or insurance industry knowledge and track record
£50-60k + Benefits + Bonus