Our client is looking for an ER Advisor to join their busy Bristol based Human Resources team on a 6-12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Our client is a well known brand in Bristol. They offer a very busy and forward thinking working environment. The company will offer great exposure to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The role of an ER Advisor based in Bristol will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing ER cases throughout life cycle
- Coach manager through grievances and disciplinary procedures
- Provide advice to the business
- Introduce, update and work by policies and procedures
- Analyse trends and provide management information
- Ad hoc support to the HR Manager
The chosen ER Advisor will display the following skills and attributes:
- Strong ER exposure - managing cases from cradle to grave
- Excellent communication skills
- CIPD Level 5 (not essential)
- Previous exposure to a fast paced HR Function
- Good attention to detail
12 month FTC with a possibility of becoming permanent. Opportunity to gain exposure to a changing and fast paced environment.