Learning & Development Manager
My client, a global law firm with offices across the UK, Europe and the Middle East, is looking to hire a Learning and Development Manager for their London office.
Working with the Director, the L&D Manager will be responsible for shaping and implementing the overall L&D strategy for the firm.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Defining and implementing the legal technical training strategy in relevant practice groups, including the skills programme for fee earners
- Managing the L&D budget, collaborating with key stakeholders to establish agreed budgets and monitoring expenditure against this
- Overseeing the graduate recruitment programmes
- Coordinating the roll-out and implementation of the LMS and looking at new ways of delivering online learning to the firm
- Encouraging participation and cultivating a culture of learning and development in employees
The experienced L&D Manager will have experience within professional services, with proven organisational ability in a pressurised environment. You will have a strategic and innovative outlook, using your excellent communication skills to effectively manage the L&D team. Commercial awareness, financial acumen and a business-like approach to legal practice is essential.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Learning & Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly