HR Systems Coordinator
The role of the HR systems Coordinator based in Teddington is to support with daily HR admin duties, reporting and data input.
The client is an international leader in Bio - medical research.
The key responsibilities of the HR Systems Administrator are;
- Maintain the HR database
- Upload employee information and maintain data
- Generate reports for various stakeholders
- Data management and analysis
- Provide advice on system processes
The successful candidate for the HR Systems Administrator role will;
- Strong exposure to HRIS
- Have great attention to detail
- Have strong excel skills
- Be able to analyse data
- Have strong administration skills
Salary on offer between £25,000 - £30,000 with parking on site