As a HR Administrator for a large business based in Shrewsbury, you will join a brand new HR team within a global business to provide generalist administrative support.
The European arm of a global business who provide business services across a range of sectors, based in Shrewsbury
The HR Administrator will: provide HR Administrative support, as well as being the first point fo contact for HR queries. You will be involved in collating information around employee engagement, processing starters and leavers, writing up letters and contracts, and conducting exit interviews; you will update employee records, liaising with payroll to ensure they have the correct information.
You will provide recruitment administration, handle maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave administration, prepare management reports, and note take at formal meetings.
The HR Administrator will also coordinate training: booking venues, liaising with course providers and attendees and maintaining training records.
The successful HR Administrator:
- Will have worked in a HR Administrator role previously
- Must have a professional approach
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Will have previously taken notes at formal meetings
- Will have previously dealt with HR queries
- Will have drafted HR letters and contracts
- Ideally studying towards CIPD or equivalent
12 month FTC - Competitive salary - Pension - Bonus - Parking