Reward Consultant - Projects
Paying between £40k/£50k + Bonus + Benefits
Solihull - West Midlands
I am working with a leading private sector business who are looking for a Reward Consultant to manage a range of reward operational activities and a variety of projects.
What you will be doing?
* Manage the review and mapping of all benefits and terms and conditions.
* Manage the design, development and implementation of new / alternative benefits.
* Manage on a day to day basis all reward and benefits initiatives.
* Manage all benefit queries from staff and third party suppliers.
* Provide advice and guidance to the wider HR team on Company benefits.
* Provide support and guidance to key organisational projects, in relation to compensation and benefits data.
What we are looking for?
* CIPD Qualified or equivalent.
* Experience in designing and implementing bonus and pay programmes.
* Experience of working within a fast paced environment.
* Commercial awareness and knowledge of reward packages.
* Stakeholder engagement across a variety of levels.
* Attention to detail.
This role would suit someone who is a Senior Reward Specialist, Compensation & Benefits Consultant, Reward Manager, Reward Specialist, Compensation & Benefits Manager.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.