Senior HR Business Partner
As a Senior HR Business Partner in this very successful organisation you will be innovative and offer solutions required to drive performance and maintain engagement across a diversified workforce.
Market Leading Organisation
You will be working closely with the leadership team on coaching, developing and advising line managers in how to manage effectively their people resource.
- Deliver HR and people support to a large client group
- Support organisations in defining, developing and delivering their HR strategy
- Structure and manage project work streams across the full project lifecycle to meet and exceed client expectations. This will include management of delivery, budget, profitability and scope as well as recognising and managing risks and issues.
- Proactively manage senior client stakeholders, including delivering difficult messages to Senior Management.
- Establish and maintain high standards around HR process
- Support the Head of HR in shaping the HR strategy, policy and processes
- Build strong stakeholder relationships, coaching and guiding on management capability
- Apply your experience in driving performance
- Apply your experience and innovative ideas in order to maintain high employee engagement
- Provide guidance and advice during change and OD projects
You will have:
- Proven track record of delivering HR Transformation-related projects
- Demonstrated experience as a HR Business Partner in a commercial environment
- Hands on management experience
- Be independent and deliver results
- Demonstrated experience in, and a positive attitude towards change
- Proven experience planning and delivering on HR strategic projects
- Be able to build strong relationships with business stakeholders
- You will be commercially focused with ability to influence at senior level
- Understand business objectives and build confidence in the Business Partnering model
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
- Exceptional written and verbal communications
Salary £60.000-£70.000 + benefits