Learning & Development Coordinator Job
Your new company
A global business with a head office in Warwickshire are currently going through a digitalisation transformation and are looking to recruit technically savvy individuals across its business.
Your new role
You will be required to support with bringing training courses "on-line" to support the business digitalisation upgrade. The project will result in the business having the ability to use an on-line training platform to complete modules remotely with further support offered in existing classroom and on the job training.
- Training events coordination including venue booking, attendee invitation and feedback collation.
- Ensure training materials are updated; printed and are in place at the required locations.
- Ensure event and employee training records are accurately maintained.
- Collect course nominations and communicate to planning and development team.
- Collate monthly reports for the planning and development team.
- Collate and analyse data producing reports as required by the P&D team or business managers.
- Actively develop / maintain business community and home page.
- Liaise with regional administrators and business PA's regarding planning and development coordination
- Coordinate ICT distance learning programmes.
- Generate applications for certificates from awarding bodies.
- Maintain applications for completion funding via relevant sources
- Create data analysis reports as required
- Maintain LMS training records.
- Maintain dept Standard Operating Procedures
- Lead administrator levy based systems
- Lead (BU) administrator role on Learning Management System
- Facilitate updates on LMS.
- Lead(BU) administrator role SAP Success Factors - performance management.
- Coordinate NVQ / QCF administration in conjunction with preferred suppliers
- Provide general support to Planning and Development Manager & HR Business Partners for training events.
- Produce relevant materials and resources to support training events.
- To attend events to provide training facilitation support where required.
- SAP invoice administration including liaison with vendors and accounts department.
- To have a collaborative and flexible approach to work, building relationships within wider HR team
What you'll need to succeed
You will be good on systems, reporting, handling platforms and data analysis as well as well organised with excellent communication skills both written and in person.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.