HR Manager / HR Business Partner
HR Manager will be part of the greater HR European team. Responsibility for the delivery of human resources programs and services to a designated client site and support with the wider groups initiatives and principles. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the HR function, focusing on the medical devices business, whilst acting as a business partner to the business. You will participate in supporting decisions and driving business strategy. Collaborate with global HR colleagues to lead and participate in global HR projects and initiatives.
Languages - English with with Dutch / French mandatory.
- Supporting the business on all HR and people related matters in Europe
- Act as the site lead on all HR matters and partners closely with management to ensure the attraction & retention of employees while ensuring compliance with all relevant labour legislation and industry best practice.
- Act as a "trusted advisor" to the business and provide coaching to senior managers on people and organisational matters
- Ensures that the necessary HR processes, policies & systems are in place and effectively communicated to all employees
- Partners closely with the European HR teams ensuring all necessary HR related approvals, roll-out any corporate programs effectively and represents the HR needs in a consistent & professional manner
- Develops and implements appropriate HR Metrics
- Fosters & drives a 'continuous improvement culture' in the HR function, developing & implementing new ideas/practices
- Builds open & trusting relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Champion and promote a culture and environment in which employees are enabled and engaged to deliver high levels of performance and feel supported and invested in, and accountable, for their work
- Work with the Global Compensation & Benefits team to develop and maintain appropriate reward programs
- Drive, with other global and regional colleagues, the implementation & effectiveness of the key processes in areas such as:
- o Talent Management
- o Career development
- o Succession planning
- o Performance management
- o Effective Recruitment and selection process
- o Learning and development
- Interpret and administer policies and procedures to maintain consistent and fair treatment of all employees, to ensure appropriate internal controls and to promote ethical behavior in line with the company's Code of Conduct
- Ensure full compliancy with all applicable laws and regulations related to the employment of people
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.