Management Information Analyst
A leading international law firm based in the city are currently recruiting a Management Information Analyst to join their team on a fixed term contract basis.
The Management Information Analyst will design, development and deliver quantitative and qualitative management information to a variety of global groups both internal and external to HR.
The key duties will include:
- Creating regular management information packs providing in depth analysis ensuring that the business is fully aware of trends.
- Providing expertise in reporting/data to support the London and global HR teams.
- Establishing and developing a standard suite of MI reports and continually ensuring they are fit for purpose.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to identify gaps in reporting and developing new metrics to support the business needs.
- Providing data management, reporting and analytical support to the annual salary review cycle.
- Responding to ad hoc report requests as required.
The Management Information Analyst will suit an analytical candidate with experience working with various data sources and solid commercial experience in a similar role. You will possess good decision making and problem-solving skills to work as a subject matter expert, having the judgement to escalate complex problems when necessary and the ability to work under pressure at times often to tight deadlines. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills will be required to work in a highly client focused environment. Working knowledge of PeopleSoft v8.3 and PeopleSoft Query would be an advantage.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Management Information Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly