HR Systems Assistant
My client, an international law firm with a great reputation, require a HR Systems Assistant to provide global HR system support and guidance to the firm on a permanent basis.
The HR Systems Assistant will act as an expert to support operational HR teams across the globe, including effective HR management information, data audit and management, and reporting.
The key duties will include:
- Developing a solid understanding of the HR and L&D systems, CoreHR and SABA, acting as the first point of call for all systems-related queries
- Supporting the teams to use the HR and L&D systems by designing and delivering training and user guides
- Ensuring data quality and integrity across the firm, assisting the HR Systems Manager with the yearly audit
- Participating in the implementation of the LMS
- Making recommendations on process improvements and maintaining security and access permissions
- Producing effective management information using BI tools
The HR Systems Assistant will suit a bright and friendly candidate with previous experience in a similar role. You will be able to demonstrate how you have identified and delivered process improvements and carried out data audits. Your Microsoft Excel skills will be exceptional with knowledge on how to manipulate and analyse complex data. Experience using CoreHR and SABA, or similar systems is highly desirable. You must have excellent attention to detail, organisational, time management and multitasking skills. You will remain adaptable and flexible to changing deadlines and demands.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Systems Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly