- Processing the client payrolls accurately and in a timely fashion, in accordance with payroll procedures and using the software designated by the firm.
- To assist the Client Payroll Manager make such arrangements for the payment of client payroll wages, salaries and statutory payments as are required by agreement and statute, in a timely fashion.
- To comply, on behalf of clients, with all statutory filings within the deadlines set.
- Preparation of Year End returns for clients, including P14/P60s, P38a and P38s and P11Ds, ensuring that all the correct forms are completed and submitted by the appropriate deadlines.
- Preparing schedules to ensure that all information is received on time, and passed to the Inland Revenue before the deadline date.
- Quality assurance and resolving discrepancies
- Must have prior bureau experience
- Excellent communication skills
- STAR experience is desireable but not essential
- Keen eye to detail
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.