Compensation and Benefit Analyst
I am seeking an experienced Compensation Analyst with proven expertise of compensation analysis combined with a broad understanding of HR systems and databases.
Based in Reading with free parking available onsite
Main Responsibilities of the new Compensation and Benefit Analyst will include:
- Support the Head of HR in all aspects of the design, implementation and communication of the new pay structures
- Analysis of bench marking and survey data to assist with proposing a pay structure within the organisation.
- Investigating salaries across the competitors and producing a pay banding for every role across the organisation
- Cost analysis of salary adjustments in line with pay proposals
- Manipulate data with advanced Excel Skills
- Preparation of individual pay statements
- Assisting with individual consultation
- Producing new employment contracts for individuals
Experience and Qualifications required;
- Past proven compensation experience within a commercial organisation, school experience would be beneficial
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data
- Enthusiastic team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- A proficiency in/experience using HR Information Systems would be an advantage
- Generalist HR Knowledge
This will be a 6 month fixed term contract to potentially be made permanent. Seeking a candidate who is looking for part time hours and who is available on a short notice period or immediately available. Paying £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.