- Minimum 5 year's experience working in a HR Manager role supporting Head office function in the private sector
- CIPD level 5 min highly desirable
- Experienced in delivery of management development
- Able to gain confidence and collaborative relationship with business partners
What you will be doing?
- Develop and maintain a relationship of trust and influence with key business partners.
- Provide pro-active HR support to agreed level with business partners at all levels.
- Gain confidence and collaborative relationship with business partners
- Actively support colleagues in the HR team to deliver HR excellence.
- Responsible for the implementation of HR policies and practices in the UK in line with corporate KPIs and business strategy and targets
- Managing the handling of ER issues sensitively whilst protecting the business interests, advising of the implication on the business and its management processes; supporting colleagues with ER issues to ensure separation of steps within the process.
- Support the implementation of change and business initiatives in all areas of your responsibility.
- Support the development of material for the HR Intranet database to assist Line Management in the implementation of HR policy and processes.
- Ability to manage complex employee relations issues through to resolution.
- Has experience of driving collective consultation in internal forums.
- Deliver HR Projects as per the agreed annual plan with a focus on benefits improvement and communication
- Basic up to 48k
- Bonus 17.5%
- Car £5,400 - company lease or car allowance £6,000 cash
- Private Health
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.